Holy Trinity’s web address ishttp://holytrinityyorkton.
-Rev Deacon Luanne-306-782-0018
-For hall inquires-People’s Warden Evan Simpson-306-621-9437
THOUGHTS & SMILES
A lexophile of course!
• Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
• How does Moses make tea? Hebrews it.
• England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool
• I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
• They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Typo.
• I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
• Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
• I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.
• I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
• This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.
• When chemists die, they barium.
• I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
• I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
• I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
• Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?
• When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
• Broken pencils are pointless.
• What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
• I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
• I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
• Velcro - what a rip off
SERVICES, MEETINGS & EVENTS COMING UP:
Services and School- -at - followed by coffee time & fellowship.
AS OF MAY 7th CHURCH SERVICES AND SCHOOL
WILL BE AT
Services may be subject to change
–be it Deacon’s Mass, Morning Prayer or Holy Communion (HC)
Church Services will now be at
- Easter 6 -HC-Rev. Cheryl
Acts 17:22-31 1 Peter 3:13-22 John 14:15-21
This Sunday: A collection plate will be on the back bookcase for free will giving for PWRDF
Lunch: finger food-everyone is asked to help set up and clean up-
no organization group is schedule for
May 28-Easter 7-Confirmation -Bishop Rob
Acts 1:6-14 1 Peter 4:12-14; 5:6-11 John 17:1-11
Jayd Girling; John Hrushka & Kristy Hrushka
-Day of Pentecost-Rev. Deacon Luanne
Acts 2:1-21 or Numbers 11:24-30 1 Corinthians 12:3b-13 orActs 2:1-21
Genesis:1-2:4a 2 Corinthians 13:11-13 Matthew 28:16-20
June 18-Pentecost 2-Father’s Day
Genesis 18:1-15, 21:1-7 Romans 5:1-8 Matthew
June 25: Pentecost 3
Genesis 21:8-21 Romans 6:1b-11 Matthew 10:24-39
Sunday School: @
Popcorn Church at 6:30-7:00 once a month-on the second of the month -On Hold till further notice
ACW : 1st 306 783-4209) of the month (Joyce-
Altar Guild: meets every 2nd month on the fourth Mon at (Luanne-306-782-0018)
Choir: (Judy-306 782-1531)
Holy Eucharist Weds. @ On Hold till further notice
Vestry: Last Thurs of the month @
Bible Study: Fri. 306 783-4209) – On Hold till further notice (Joyce-
Holy Trinity Brothers: 1st Sat of the month at 9:00 am for breakfast & fellowship- all men are welcome Next get together at the Bus Depot-Trail Stop Restaurant- June 3
Forward Day By Day on the back bookcase –May –July
-Cowboy Steak Supper-6:00
Tickets: Adults $20.00 Children (under 10) $5.00
For Food donation and helpers sign- up sheets are on the narthex table.
Help is needed in the kitchen at to help set up-putting out the
dishes etc. and cutting the desserts, mixing the salads etc.-
please sign the sheet or let Wray Ransome know if you can help
Karen Ransome is asking for new or gently used items for the raffles-
may be left in the St. Cecilia Room
Coming this fall-HT Garage Sale-your treasures may be brought to the hall-please leave the area tidy when you bring your items in. Office 306-786-7131
-Regina Hospital Chaplain: Anyone who is being admitted to hospital in Regina and would like a clergy visit, please phone the Hospital Chaplain at 535-3115.
Loving God, we come to you trusting in your mercy and knowing that your steadfast love endures forever. Look with mercy on those who are harmed or displaced. Give them strength to meet the days ahead, your peace which passes all understanding and new hope in the resurrection. Move in those who are able to give aid, that we may be your hands and heart on earth. Be with all who offer assistance, may your Spirit uphold them. As you have made water a sign of your kingdom, and of cleansing and rebirth, grant your people vision to see a new life on the other side of disaster.
To you be given all honour and praise, through Jesus Christ our Saviour and Lord. Amen